- Astralis still in the lead with -222 to win Group B
- Team Liquid and Evil Geniuses listed as top seed to win Group A and Group C respectively
- The event gets underway tomorrow, January 31, 2020 in London, with a prize pool of $300,000
One of the most important competitive CS:GO year-round events is about to kick with the BLAST Pro Series 2020 launching on January 31, 2020. We have taken a look at the schedule, teams, tournament rules and odds to win each group.
Blast Pro Spring Series 2020: Betting Overview
The Blast Premier 2020 Spring Series are about to kick off tomorrow, Friday, January 31, reuniting some of the top-tier teams in the world of competitive Counter-Strike. Numerous names are returning for one of the most important events of the year, including G2, Team Liquid, 100 Thieves, Faze Clan and of course the Danish powerhouse Astralis.
The Spring series are of course just a taste of what is coming next. The total prize pool for the tournament series has reached $4,250,000, which is definitely decent, and you can expect an action-packed season. The Fall Series, Showdown and Global Final are all queued up, so you can definitely look forward some excellent CS:GO betting opportunities this year.
Sportsbooks have scrambled to come up with odds for the group winners, and we have put together a list of the lines. Not surprisingly, Astralis are still the favorite, with 971 total points in the world ranking as of January 30, and that puts them well ahead of the pack.
Blast Pro 2020 Series: Odds to Win the Groups
The Blast Pro 2020 Spring Series will be run into a three-group format where all matches are played in a BO3 format. The teams are all paired off based on their current seed, and all participants have qualified through invitations to join the event. Here are the latest odds to win each group:
BLAST Premier Spring: To Win Group A
- Team Liquid +110
- Faze +250
- MiBR +480
- Ninjas in Pyjamas +650
BLAST Premier Spring: To Win Group B
- Astralis -222
- Team Vitality +450
- Natus Vincere +450
- Complexity Gaming +2400
BLAST Premier Spring: To Win Group C
- Evil Geniuses +125
- 100 Thieves + 220
- G2 Esports +350
- OG +900
Blast Pro Series Spring Rules Explained
The Blast Pro Series is itself very easy to track. Every year, the organizers host multiple events around the globe and invite top-tier teams to participate. Each team competes across six weeks in the Spring and Fall events and the best teams progress to the Blast Pro Spring Final.
- Start date: January 31,2020
- End date: February 16, 2020
- Location: London
- Prize pool: $300,000
- Spring Final: June 1, 2020
How is the Blast Pro Series Prize Pool Distributed This Year?
How to Watch the Blast Premier Spring Series 2020?
- Live Stream: Twitch Blast Pro Channel
You could opt for a paid service such as DAZN, but there really is no need to. Esports allow you to follow every event exclusively online, so you can simply tune in to the Blast Pro’s official Twitch channel.
Full Betting Schedule for the Blast Pro Spring Series 2020 in London
Friday, January 31
- 9:30 AM CT: FaZe vs. NiP
- 1:30 PM CT: Liquid vs. MIBR
Saturday, February 1
- 9:30 AM CT: Group A LB Round 1
- 1:30 PM CT: Group A UB Final
Sunday, February 2
- 9:30 AM CT: Group A LB Final
- 1:30 PM CT: Group A Final
Friday, February 7
- 9:30 AM CT: Na’Vi vs. Vitality
- 1:30 PM CT: Astralis vs. Complexity
Saturday, February 8
- 9:30 AM CT: Group B LB Round 1
- 1:30 PM CT: Group B UB Final
Sunday, February 9
- 9:30 AM CT: Group B LB Final
- 1:30 PM CT: Group B Final
Friday, February 14
- 9:30 AM CT: 100 Thieves vs. G2
- 1:30 PM CT: EG vs. OG
Saturday, February 15
- 9:30 AM CT: Group C LB Round 1
- 1:30 PM CT: Group C UB Final
Sunday, February 16
- 9:30 AM CT: Group C LB Final
- 1:30 PM CT: Group C Final
Image credit: Blast Pro Series