- UFC Fight Night: Ketlen Vieira vs. Miesha Tate.
- Fight Night at the Apex Centre.
- 12 bouts scheduled to take place across event’s Prelims and Main Card.
This weekend’s UFC Fight Night is scheduled to once again take place at the promotion’s state-of-the-art Apex Centre.
The event will see 12 bouts in total take place across both the Prelims and Main Card.
Rising contender Adrian Yanez, who is taking on Davey Grant, will kick the Main Card off, with Michael Chiesa and Sean Brady set for a co-main bout, before female bantamweights Miesha Tate and Ketlen Vieira go toe-to-toe in the headliner.
- UFC Fight Night: Vieira vs. Tate Best Underdog Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Vieria vs. Tate Best Prop Bet Picks
- Early Preview: UFC Fight Night Predictions, Vegas Odds, How to Watch, Confirmed Bouts
How to Watch UFC Fight: Vieria vs. Tate
- Location: Apex Centre, Las Vegas, USA.
- Date: November 20, 2021.
- Time: 6 p.m ET.
- Channel: UFC Fight Pass and ESPN+.
- Women’s Strawweight: Luana Pinheiro vs. Sam Hughes
- Featherweight: Sha Yilan vs. Sean Soriano
- Flyweight: Cody Durden vs. Qileng Aori
- Lightweight: Terrance McKinney vs. Fares Ziam
- Women’s Strawweight: Loma Lookboonme
- Lightweight: Rafa Garcia vs. Natan Levy
- Featherweight: Pat Sabatini vs. Tucker Lutz
Main Card and Vegas Odds
Bantamweight: Davey Grant vs. Adrian Yanez
Rising star Adrian Yanez, who won his UFC contract on ‘Dana White’s Contender Series’, is quickly emerging as one of the bantamweight division’s hottest prospects.
Set to face Davey Grant in what will undoubtedly be the biggest fight of his career, so far, a win on Saturday for Yanez, who is on a seven-fight unbeaten run with three of those wins coming in the UFC, would almost certainly propel him into the division’s top 15.
Women’s Flyweight: Joanne Wood vs. Taila Santos
The recently married Joanne Calderwood – now just ‘Wood’, is scheduled to face South American striking-ace Taila Santos.
With Wood coming into Saturday’s bout on the back of a loss to Lauren Murphy and Santos currently enjoying an impressive three-fight win streak, it’s not hard to see why the Brazilian is the Main Card’s biggest betting favorite.
Bantamweight: Rani Yahya vs. Kang Kyung-ho
This one is a grappler’s dream!
Both Rani Yahya and Kang Kyung-ho are ground specialists and boast a massive 32 combined victories by way of submission.
With this one set to be won and lost on the canvas with both men so evenly matched, it’s fair that their Main Card fight on Saturday is as evenly priced.
Welterweight: Michael Chiesa vs. Sean Brady
Admittedly, this is the fight I am most looking forward to this weekend.
Michael Chiesa will be desperate to get back into the win column after his underwhelming performance against Vincente Luque earlier this year.
Elsewhere, breakthrough prospect Sean Brady will be looking to continue his monumental surge up the rankings.
Currently ranked at number 14 in the welterweight division, a win this weekend for Brady will see him well on course to securing a future title shot.
Women’s Bantamweight: Ketlen Vieira vs. Miesha Tate
The Main Event and a chance for fight fans to welcome Miesha Tate back to the octagon for just the second time since his five year long lay-off.
Taking on Ketlen Vieira, a female known for her durability, overcoming her Brazilian opponent will not be an easy task for fan-favorite and UFC veteran, Tate.