- UFC Fight Night back at the Apex Centre.
- 11 fights scheduled across Prelims and Main Card.
- Women’s featherweight bout between Aspen Ladd and Norma Dumont set to headline.
The UFC’s latest Fight Night will return to the promotion’s state-of-the-art Apex Centre this Saturday night.
11 bouts are currently scheduled to take place across the event’s Prelims and Main Card.
Women’s featherweights Aspen Ladd and Norma Dumont and set to headline with other notable bouts including Englishman Danny Roberts taking on Ramazan Emeev, fan-favorite Julian Marquez facing Jordan Wright, and rising contender Manon Fiorot facing Mayra Bueno Silva.
The event’s full schedule is below.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont
- Location: Apex Centre, Las Vegas, USA
- Date and Time: October 16, 2021 at 4 p.m ET
- Channel: UFC Fight Pass and ESPN+
UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont – Full Schedule
- Women’s Strawweight: Istela Nunes (7-1) vs. Ariane Carnelossi (13-2)
- Bantamweight: Danaa Batgerel (9-2) vs. Brandon Davis (10-8)
- Featherweight: Nate Landwehr (14-4) vs. Ludovit Klein (17-3)
- Women’s Flyweight: Lupita Godinez (6-1) vs. Luana Carolina (7-2)
- Welterweight: Danny Roberts (17-5) vs. Ramazan Emeev (20-4)
- Middleweight: Andrew Sanchez (13-6) vs. Bruno Silva (20-6)
- Middleweight: Julian Marquez (9-2) vs. Jordan Wright (12-1)
- Women’s Flyweight: Manon Fiorot (7-1) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (7-1)
- Lightweight: Jim Miller (32-16) vs. Erick Gonzalez (14-5)
- Heavyweight: Andrei Arlovski vs. Carlos Felipe (11-1)
- Women’s Featherweight: Aspen Ladd (9-1) vs. Norma Dumont (6-1)
Main Card Odds
|Fight||Fighter to Win||Odds||Fighter to Win||Odds|
|Marquez vs. Wright||Marquez||-248||Wright||+213|
|Fiorot vs. Silva||Fiorot||-230||Silva||+195|
|Miller vs. Gonzalez||Miller||-225||Gonzalez||+190|
|Arlovski vs. Felipe||Arlovski||-101||Felipe||-119|
Main Event: Ladd vs. Dumont Preview
After recently failing to make weight for a scheduled bantamweight bout, Ladd will now make her featherweight debut against Brazilian Dumont on Saturday.
The main event should be one to look forward to, especially given the pair’s varying styles.
Ladd is one of the promotion’s youngest fighters and she also boasts a decent record of knocking her rivals out. Not only that, despite being five years younger than her opponent, Ladd is also vastly more experienced.
I don’t expect this one to go the distance, but considering how Dumont proved she can be rocked after being knocked out against Megan Anderson last year – I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ladd utilize her newfound weight and look to get the stoppage.
Prediction: Aspen Ladd to win via KO / TKO.
|Ladd vs. Dumont Outright Markets||Odds|
|Aspen Ladd to win outright||-136|
|Norma Dumont to win outright||+116|