NBA: Lakers vs Timberwolves Prediction, Odds, and Picks (Apr 11)
- The Lakers and Timberwolves face off in a Western Conference battle in the Play-In Tournament.
- Minnesota finished right behind the Lakers, but they will be without Rudy Gobert and Jaden McDaniels.
- The winner of this game will face the Memphis Grizzlies.
The NBA playoffs are here and it begins with the Play-In Tournament on Tuesday and Wednesday. LeBron James and the Lakers face Anthony Edwards and the Timberwolves, who went through some drama on the final game of the regular season.
How to Watch
- Where: Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles, California
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 10:30 PM ET
- How to Watch: ESPN
The Timberwolves are the 8th seed right now and the winner of this game faces the Memphis Grizzlies. However, the Timberwolves did not have an enjoyable Easter Sunday. Jaden McDaniels left the game and hurt his hand after punching the wall on the way to the locker room.
The Lakers got really close to snagging the 6th seed, but they fell just short and now need to win the Play-In Tournament to get into the field. The Lakers beat the Utah Jazz by 11 points on Sunday as LeBron James dropped 36 points and put the game away with a dagger three-pointer.
The Lakers have been on fire down the stretch and have both LeBron James and Anthony Davis healthy. Moreover, this game means more for Jarred Vanderbilt, Malik Beasley, and D’Angelo Russell, who were with the Timberwolves recently.
LeBron James and Anthony Davis combine for 50 points, and despite a strong effort from Anthony Edwards, the Lakers get the win in a close game.