MLB World Series: Diamondbacks vs Rangers Odds, and Picks
- The Diamondbacks surged past the Phillies in Game 7 of the NLCS.
- Texas came back to defeat their rival Astros in Game 7 of the ALCS.
- The Diamondbacks went 3-1 during the season against the Rangers.
Both of these teams came back from down 3-2, winning two games on the road to make the World Series. It’s been over a decade since either team last made it this far, which should make for a very exciting series.
World Series Schedule
- Oct 27 – Diamondbacks at Rangers – 8 p.m. ET
- Oct 28 – Diamondbacks at Rangers – 8 p.m. ET
- Oct 30 – Rangers at Diamondbacks – 8 p.m. ET
- Oct 31 – Rangers at Diamondbacks – 8 p.m. ET
- Nov 1 – Rangers at Diamondbacks – 8 p.m. ET*
- Nov 3 – Diamondbacks at Rangers – 8 p.m. ET*
- Nov 4 – Diamondbacks at Rangers – 8 p.m. ET*
- * – if necessary
World Series Preview
Arizona snapped a 22-year World Series drought with their series win over the Phillies. After falling behind in the series 3-2, the Diamondbacks won games 6 and 7 in Philly, giving up only 3 runs in the process. The strong pitching effort was a great sign for an Arizona team that has been carried mostly by its offense this postseason. They’ll face another huge challenge against a dangerous Rangers offense in the World Series.
The Rangers snapped a 12-year World Series drought of their own, winning in a similar fashion to Arizona. After falling behind in the ALCS 3-2, Texas won games 6 and 7 on the road in Houston. Their offense scored 20 runs in those two games, and will be their biggest asset as they aim for their first World Series pennant. The Rangers moves at the deadline have gotten them this far, and just may get them all the way.